Thursday, December 6, 2012

Uncertain Weather. Certain Christmas Mood

Today I haven't sleep enough. Frankly, I've slept only for 4,5 hours! Now I'm going to be a good girl for myself.

Rain
Snow

It's pretty weird weather outside, so I hope it'll decide sooner what it'd 
be - rain or snow. Firstly it's been rain, then snow's started.











My sociology Olimpiad was fine and pretty easy, so I guess I'll have a good place. And I'm also at good position for my English place, which I was so nervous about. And I wait for the literature results. 
I slowly prepare for New Year, so I've put my last year lights on my window, therefore I'm feeling amazing with their shining right now =3 So exited, isn't it?


Just today my friend and I have watched an incredible movie "V for Vendetta". Oooh, guys, it's just amazing! Must-watch for everyone! And I've been amazed to see there Rupert Graves which plays DI Lestrade in my favourite "Sherlock".
And the song of the day will be the song which has stuck into my mind by "Chameleon Circuit" called "Exterminate Regenerate". Charlie made an awesome acoustic version which I like much, so I give it to you too. I love Charlie's back vocals faces in the acoustic version, so fun! *O*






Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts