Monday, December 10, 2012

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time

Guys! I'm almost crying! And it's not because of fear, but mostly because of fun. This Swedish guy and his team make absolutely amazing videos how to cook different dishes in a very... interesting way!
I send you one of my favourite video - about breakfast. Be careful! They can kill you with their brutality even through your screen!


In the videos boys speak Swenglish - their mix of English and native Swedish accordingly. And the main shtick of the main guy, the cook is to eat mayonnaise in every episode! Some spoons of the mayonnaise! Crrraaaazzzzyyy!
But I must notice, they haven't uploaded new episodes already for some months. I hope they'll do again soon.


Be brave to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts