Saturday, December 22, 2012

The World's End

So, guys, I congratulate you with the end of the world! And with the sart of a new one :D
To tell the truth, I'll have a new era for myself anyway - just some days ago I broke up with my boyfriend. I had to do it, because I can't stay with someone without love. Well, he loves me, but I don't. Aah, don't want to talk about it anymore.
Today at school we've been shown a great French musical "Romeo Et Julliet", with Russian subtitles, of course. We've not be able to finish watching it at the lesson, so my friend and I have watched it till the end at my home. The musical is really fantastic! Here's some fragments from the movie we've watched:






Aren't Romeo and his friends adorable? So cute! And Julliet is so nice ^_^ 
We're so excited about it! I'm about to learn the word of some somgs by heart, though I don't know French. Maybe, one day I'll start learning it...
Also I've found out today a new cool series "A Young Doctor's Notebook" based on short stories with the same name of our Russian author Mikhail Bulgakov. I've watched the 1st episode, and it's very interesting lol
Today's morning one my pen-friend has sent me a link for the music video of a really amazing song! And exactly it will be the song of the day! Here's "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons.


Moreover, yesterday I finished reading "The Time Traveler's Wife".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts