Friday, January 3, 2014

Start Of Something Incredible

And here it starts - 2014! Send a wish upon a star, and it'll come true certainly!
My family. New Year edition
Of course, I was listening to the chiming clock announcing the New Year with my family. We had fun taking photos. The most hilarious part was when my dad tried to take a photo of us with my elder sister's tablet.
After the midnight of the new year some of my friends and I gathered together and went for a walk as we had done a year before, but there were only 6 people! So we went to the main New Year's trees of our city and came back to the place of the meeting.


Our little company with me taking the photo
The boys suck, but Dasha and I look so pretty,
don't we?
We walked till 3 a.m., and then the boys went somewhere-I-didn't-give-a-shit ('cause it was without us), and we, girls, went to Dasha's yard to go on having fun. I stayed at Dasha's place for the whole night (and morning, all in all - till 4 p.m.), and my friend and I drank enough not to remember all the jokes we made. Moreover, we tried watching "Magic Mike", but it fell though. LOL
On my way home I took a video about snow, because Denis from LA had asked me to - they have only rains there, whereas here we have a freaking lot of snow. BTW, here's the link, if you know Russian.
And if you guess my 1st of January finished with making that video, you lose. Only having come home, I was called by my class teacher asking:
- Where are you?
- I'm home.
- What are you doing there?
- Me? At home? Well... I've just come from Dasha...
- Really? So, ring round everyone, and I'll wait you all at "Cherry Bar" on 5 p.m., everything's ordered.
- But how? In one hour? Why didn't you call even later??
- Oh yeah, I could ring you up in 30 minutes before the meeting.
So I called my friends, went ran to Dasha again, and together we took a taxi to the bar. I was called again and again by my friends wondering WTF was happening, but even I hardly had an idea. When Dasha and I finally got to the bar, we had to wait for a pretty long time until firstly the friends, I called to, came, and even later my class teacher, some our friends and some parents of them got to the place too. There we mostly sang various songs, ate a little bit, those, who wanted, drank. Generally, it was a nice party, so homey and cozy.
And only after that I finally got home, made my snow video and sort out my New Year's gifts. Dasha granted me a cool mag looking like a Canon lens and "ARTPOP" album by Lady Gaga. Woo-hooo!


My girls presented my some festive souvenirs - always a safe bet. Also I got a present from Ilya, which is pretty strange for a girl. It is a PC game "Empire: Total War". I immediately installed it in the evening on coming home. Having been brought up with "Civilization V", I only get used to "Total War" world, even though I've already tried "Napoleon: Total War" out.


Installing "Empire..." made me come back to Steam. Of course, I used it when I played "Civilization" during summer 2012, but then I put it off and forgot my password. I tried hard to recalled it or restore my account anyhow, but after all my efforts I gave up and said goodbye to my "Civilization" and all money I'd paid for that. But only today, if I've got a new account, I've bought "Civilization V" again (online now, with a cool reduction - thanks to this festive season), with all additions I'd had that time. And right now it's downloading YYYAAAAASSS!!! *O* [Yup, I love strategies]
And noooow I'm ready to watch new season of SHERLOCK! YAS AGAIN! The premier here is a bit later that in London or in Europe part of Russia, but here I go - watching one of the coolest series of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts