Friday, January 31, 2014

Run To You Frozen

Well, it's not that I actually look forward to February, I don't really like the month. February is my, probably, last favourite winter months (and the 2nd last month after November) because it's too stormy in February, plus there are too many events I have to prepare to in February. At least some people I appreciate have their birthdays in this month. But February is only tomorrow, and today is January still.
Yesterday I watched "Frozen" finally. I liked the film, so nice and kind. Even though they say people like Elsa more, I liked Anna as well, they both are pretty. But, to your surprise, my favourite character was Olaf, a snowman! At least, in Russian version Olaf was dubbed by one vivid actor many Russians know, so I really laughed aloud watching Olaf with his voice and listening to his lines. And every time someone called Svan - Kristoff's reindeer, all I heard was "SWAG" *SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAAAAG*




Yesterday I bought myself a super cool nail polish by "Dance Legend" - a Russian company producing professional nail polishes. Although I've already gifted some "Dance Legend" polishes, this one is my first own. The polish is "Chameleon Collection" 091, its colours differ from blue with a bit of cosmos green to dark purple - SO MAAGIIIC! Unfortunately, their price is high enough to prevent me from buying all existing collections in uno momento. Even too high to buy several polishes at once. But the coolest and most important thing is that the polish get dry so damn fast! But though "Dance Legend" is enormously gorgeous, I'll never forget my true love - "Rimmel" :3

My own photo sucks, so
I've borrowed this from an e-shop
Tomorrow my mom and I will visit a shop to try our luck one more time to find me a prom dress. I hope this time mom will think more about me, even though she tells me openly she needs a new dress too.
That's all for today, I guess. The song of the day will be an unbelievable original song by "Pentatonix" called "Run To You" from their 2nd album. Yesterday guys released a mysterious video for the song.



A light in the room
It was you who was standing there
Tried it was true
As your glance met my stare

But your heart drifted off
Like the land split by sea
I tried to go, to follow
To kneel down at your feet

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you

I've been settling scores
I've been fighting so long
But I've lost your war
And our kingdom is gone

How shall I win back
Your heart which was mine
I have broken bones and tattered clothes
I've run out of time

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
Whoa, oh, oh

I will break down the gates of heaven
A thousand angels stand waiting for me,
Oh, take my heart and I'll lay down my weapons
Break my shackles to set me free

I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run (I'll run), I'll run (I'll run), I'll run, run to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts