Saturday, January 11, 2014

Chatting Over Tea

Lazy crazy days... I've realized that since Monday I've been waking up with my alarm clock, so that means my days aren't so lazy, I have plans.

I had walk with my friends I've got friendship with since our music school. We visited 2 cafes, Christina told about her live at university, we all discussed about final exams and preparations for them. I got some presents, you can check them out in my Instagram. Tomorrow we'll visit our music school to talk to our teacher of solfeggio.
Yesterday I came to Cherry Lady's place. She and I watched... second episode of new "Sherlock" BBC!!! It's so CRAZY! Hilarious to the death, Moffat and Gatis surely smoked something. But I really liked the crime with the belts they solved.



After staying with Cherry Lady, I had a walk with Dasha. Well, it wasn't a walk exactly - we went to the coffeshop. There we met our friend and classmate, and we were glad for that. Then we headed for another cafe, and only after that we crept home, because it was so damn frosty!! Frosty time will stay here approximately till the 19th of January, Epiphany in the Orthodox Church, that's why we call this time 'Epiphany frosts'. And even though European part of our holy country is surprisingly warm nowadays, here in Asia weather adheres to the traditions.
Yesterday I also restarted learning Italian. In the middle of December I bought a calendar for learning Italian. There you have a task for grammar or some interesting information in Italian everyday on one side and its translation in Russian on another side. For example, here's what I have for today. There's some info about regions of Italy and their native people.


A couple of days ago I finished reading the 1st book about Harry Potter's adventures, and today my English tutor has sent me the 2nd book - "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets". Talking about this book series, so I read only "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" in Russian several years ago, I bought it myself looking forward to reading it. Somehow it was hard for me to get this book through, but after that all fantasy book were so easy to read. 

Here's my Russian version of the book
And there are various covers of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". Maybe, it was hard for me to read this book, because the event happening in the book were too dark and tragic for 10-year-old girl. Probably, if I read it now, it would be easier. But nevertheless "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" is waiting for me :)
I keep on YouTubing, if you're interested, click here.
Aaaaand the song of the day is going to be a funny song I've found in the video by Carrie Hope Fletcher drawing other YouTubers. Here's the video and the song.




They may walk hand in hand
Like lovers through the market square
Selecting leather goods
Pretending that they just don't care

They say all the boys are monsters
All the girls are whores
So when you lose the one you love
There's always plenty more

They may be in a club
All dressed up waiting to meet you
Or in some garret bleak
Despairing over what to do

All the girls are monsters
All the boys are whores
So when you lose the one you love
There's always plenty more

So when you lose the one you love
There's always plenty more
So when you lose the one you love
There's always plenty more
So when you lose the one you love
There's always plenty more plenty more
[incomprehensible]



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts