Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Off We Christmas


If you keep on reading my super-duper blog, you must know that today, the 7th of January, is the Orthodox Christmas. And, unfortunately or not, I don't Christmas hard as I actually could. I don't even plan for having a walk today, but who knows, my day has only started (for the record, I'm typing it on 5:46 p.m.).

The last day Dasha and I spent together, we watched an amazing movie "About Time". What a good film! So kind and lovely ^_________^. The main character is a guy able to travel back in time. He tries to find his love, he has a cool dad (played by Bill Nighy), and generally "About Time" is so funny and adorable. Oh, BTW, Tim (the main guy) is played by Domhnall Gleeson, who played Bill Weasley! *British communal apartment*




D'you remember I wrote about not learning an enormous amount of words from ESL Podcast for my English lesson? So yesterday my tutor asked some of them orally, then I wore a little dictation, and that was all! I knew them, and passed the task. It wasn't so hard; but the thing is that even I know the words I'm not about to use them. Sure, the most likely place for me to practice my English is my cozy blog, and when I make sentences with the words I learn on propose, it really works. But it's tough to imagine I would write about congestions, outskirts and backstabbers. Oops, I've just done that!
Tomorrow's gotta be a really cool day, because I'll have a walk not only with Cherry Lady, but also with Christina, our friend from music school as well; but she left our city for another, Irkutsk, to study there at university. So about a week ago she came to her hometown (well, and ours too) to spend this winter vacation with the family and friends.
Oh, here's my cat dozing off next to me. When she's lying like that, she looks like a sausage, and now and then I call her Weenie, according to Mr. Weenie from "Open Season".


Due to Christmas, the song of the day will be "Carol Of The Bells"... in diffirent versions.









Be brave, feel the festive feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts