Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Party Weekend

If you think I've forgotten of this holy shit, you go for a wrong way. I'm just used to being sometimes a so damn couch potato even for my writing.
But if you remember, I must have written about my just another party with my classmates outside the city. Or I didn't do that... Never mind, the fact is that past weekend (25.01-26.01) I spent with my classmates and our head teacher at the cottage. Boys grilled meat, girls prepared the rest. There was billiards, and everyone had time to test it. Also there was a sauna with a cold swimming pool, so my mates and teacher were enormously glad to visit it, but my best friend and I did not, because we didn't feel up to, and in the end of it all I don't like saunas.



Probably, my best shot of that day
By the time of midnight we'd been playing various games. Dasha brought Alias, but we changed the rules a little bit, though it didn't spoil the game. Than came Twister, my love! When there're only me and my friend Misha on the playground, it can be called "Clash of the Titans". And when we turned out just to be wasting time moving on different parts of the mat, Misha decided to turn "a hardcore mode" on - he put his hands and feet far on my side, and so did I on his side, therefore the game became even more interesting! Off we go:


Notice a bold stool on the background

Then we played forfeits, and, to my mind, my forfeit was the most hardcore - I had to be wrapped up in the blanket, creep on the floor trying to reach 3 cups with juice and drink them without using hands. But the very same Misha made my task harder: he placed the cups in different places and on my way to the 1st cup he thew our backpacks, empty bottles and mini-mini-benches. Everyone including me laughed to the death, so when I reached the 1st cup on coming through that path full of dumb obstacles, guys let me off drinking only one cup.
I was probably the only one who didn't sleep for the whole night. Everybody then asked my why I'd done that, so my answer was simple: "Just because I wanted to". Somehow I had programmed myself not to sleep all night as well as not to drink any alcohol here (so my mates and teacher were extremely surprised when they figured out that Dasha and I won't drink). So, how did I entertain myself during the night? Firstly, some of us tried to watched a movie, but my best friend and I ended talking with other guys, then we finally went to sleep (approximately at 6 a.m.), but to get some space we had to wake up a girl who had gone to bed long before everyone. But in 5 minutes she came back to the room saying "So what? It's boring to be awake alone!" Therefore I got up on my feet reminding myself of my own promises and we both also talked, cleaned the dining room up a bit, the girl watched my American photos ('cause I'd brought my dear laptop to the cottage), then Dasha woke up, MORE TALKING. And about at 9 a.m. we  woke up everyone else.
I came home at 1 p.m., had lunch and dropped into sleep finally. But in the evening I even managed to learn two poems for my literature lessons.
Coming to the conclusion, I really liked our little party that never killed nobody.
I got Natalia Kills era again, so the song of the day will be her inflammatory "Trouble" from the album with the same name. BTW by and by I will get it!



Be brave, party to the death

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts