Monday, December 30, 2013

The Results of the Year

'Cause I'm never gonna get these drums out of my head
And I'm never gonna get some sleep inside of my bed
And I'm sorry if good night is something I never said
From "Back To Life" by "3Oh!3"


2014 is coming up, so it's the time to come across what's happened to me this 2013 year. Surely, you can follow almost my every day, what I do, where I go, what I eat, but anyhow it's always kinda the honour to put an end to something, especially a whole year.
I started this year having a big party with my friends. It was so gorgeous, so we still remember our lines, jokes and etc. This New Year we want to repeat it, though there'll be fewer people, only elite :D I don't know where we are going to go and stay, but I'm sure we'll have so much fun as only we can do!
February remained in my memory with the waltz I danced with Misha and how I had suffered from learning how to do that shit. In the end it became pretty beautiful, nice job.
Spring, spring, spring... Nothing special, I suppose, except a school competition for girls, that took a lot of nerves out of us. And Eurovision, but it happens every year, doesn't it?
AND HERE COME SUMMER! Probably, my happiest summer for now *O* My unexpected journey to Vladivostok in June, UNBELIEVABLE trip to the USA in July, cool work in Japan in August, everything at once! People may hate me after that, be jealous to the death, bet here's the thing - why not? I deserved it, we stood the chance, deal with it. Besides, that summer is remarkable, because I dyed my hair for the 1st time in July during my American vacation :D
My final academic year started in September - so excited! I had lots of work in September, I remember...
In October, oh holy October, my friend Ilya and I had the wildest BDays' party! It was an amazing idea to celebrate together, because we wouldn't survive having 2 parties like that. The party wasn't good, the party wasn't bad, it was CRAZY. D A M N  W I L D. And I promised myself not to drink so much again at least till my 18 birthday.
In November our city had the honour to be visited by the Olympic torch. It's still travelling around Russia, getting closer and closer to Sochi.
And the only thing that is recalled in my mind to be mentioned in December is our school New Year party. Unfortunately, we didn't took a collective photo of our company - such a big loss. But here's a photo of all our crew, we all were nice that evening.


Tomorrow's the last day of 2013. Do I have anything to tell it? Yeah, perhaps. Thank you, 2013, for having been so AWESOME!

I can't choose the song of the year, but anyway here I go. Let it be "Back To Life" by my favourite "3Oh!3".



Remember to be brave!


P.S. As a blogger, I want to boast of having over 1000 views a month for 3 months in a row. Yey! That's a big achievement for me ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts