Friday, December 27, 2013

Big Christmas Time

I've been too busy these days, so here's a little chronicle of mine.

25.12.2013
Hey, it was Catholic Christmas! My congratulations! But still it was the busiest day of the day - I had too many things to do. I was at school for a longer time than usual because we, girls, had to finish sewing the suits of the boys. In the evening we had a party with the chorus, so Dasha and I had only about 3 hours before it to do everything each of us needed and... dye my hair. Yup! It was my aim #1 that day. I wanted to make a surprise for everyone at chorus and at school the next day, so I hadn't told no one about my plans to make the ends of my hair be red again. Expecting my worries about the lack of the time, my friend and I had no problem with the execution of my idea. Ah, well, she dyed me a little bit awry, but it's not a big deal.



We used up my American hair-dye; it was "Punky Colour" Vermilion Red by "Jerome Russell". If I knew it would be so cool and I would like it so much, I'd buy more jars with different colours. We didn't brighten my hair this time, so red ends don't look so synthetic now as it was past August. After making dip dye, I prepared quickly to go to the chorus. Certainly, I put my new dress on. Frankly speaking, everyone liked my look. (Yeah, I've been lazy to cut some photos up)

red hair


26.12.2013
OH GOD the day came. This day is a big day of our New Year performances. I had to wake up at 6 a.m. (though usually I try to raise my ass an hour later) to fix myself up generally, handle with the hair-rollers and put false eyelashes on. We'd been told to come to school by 8 o'clock, and all the madness started at 9 a.m. We spent only 3-5 minutes for our dance of snowmen and snowflakes, but we had to repeat it every hour and, what is the most draining, we had to wait. We ate, wandered around the school, took photos. Also there was a disco after the play for each parallels of the classes, and to make children move we joined their discos. And there we were rocking the fuck out. I guess, many pupils didn't dance because they watched how we did it! We had 6 performances, and we taught 'em how to rock at 5 discos ( simply because we missed the 1st one for the 5th grades). Dasha instagrammed how we were improvising "Gangnam Style" for the 7th grades - clickclickclick
I don't know if the pupils liked our stuff, but we did, generally. The main idea of the play was that it was played only by the senior students. Our organizer just helped us to do that, some teachers sewed costumes. You see, usually teachers performed different plays to us, and this year we did everything by ourselves.



I've downloaded some photos of our dance taken by another girl.

You can recognize me with my white band and
curly half-red ends

Disco-part of our trick

You will be surprised what song had been chosen for the fast part of our dance. Check it! It hits my brain, I think I'll literally throw up if I hear this song one more time.


27.12.2013
Oh man, the last day of the school this year! Yey! I got all A's, super excellent, though everyone knows my math isn't so good. We had only three lessons, I presented everything I'd prepared to my friends and teachers. Then I came home and SLEPT! ALL DAY! 
Now I remembered Dasha made some awesome stuff for me, and I've made it. I've already posted about that new Internet trend, it's so funny!




I have some series to watch their Christmas episodes. Firstly, I'm gonna watch "Doctor Who"; other Whovians would kill me because of the fact of not having watched the episode. You should know that Mr. Capaldi appears there.
What about the song of the day, so I'll put here what I wanted to do on 25th December. TSOTD is going to be my favourite Christmas song called "Last Christmas", and you can pick out your own favourite version.










Be brave this Christmas and give hearts to right hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts