Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Came In Like A Cannonball


Oh goody oh goody oh goody! Semi-annual exams' time has come! Yesterday we wrote a test for Russian, and tomorrow we'll have a real ordeal - a test for maths! I hope I'll get an easy variant and remember all the formulas. God, save the Queen me.

I hope yesterday I wrote my Russian test in a pretty good way. Perhaps, on Saturday we'll know our results.
But if semi-annual exams started, that means New Year coming up! Can't help waiting for the holidays. And of course, I like the time of preparations: choosing and buying gifts, wrapping them up into nice papers... And afterwards seeing smiles on the faces of my friends is so pleasant! Oh, certainly, getting presents myself is a very good process as well :) Yesterday I got my Christmas chorus salary - it's bigger than usual one, so now I can buy WHAT I WANT for my friends, but NOT WHAT I HAVE MONEY FOR! Yey! *oh Gosh, I'm such an incorrigible shopaholic...*
Have you heard a new premiere song by Lea Michele? It's called "Cannonball" ("I CAME IN LIKE A CAAAAANNONBAAAALL"), but I haven't decided yet what I think of this song. Just a nice song, I hope Lea has something more for us.


This weekend I should start making my suit for the New Year performance at school. I don't remember, but I think I haven't mentioned that girls, we will be snowflakes. Anyway, I want myself be a 17-year-old snowflake, but not from the kindergarten. Generally, all this school New Year mess makes lots of noise and brings a headache. Hopefully, we're not going to have any concerts with the chorus for awhile.
I'd better go have a bath now, I should sleep well this night to have a clear mind tomorrow. See you!
Ah, and the song of the day:


When we first came here
We were cold and we were clear
With no colors in our skin
We were light and paper thin

And when we first came here
we were cold and we were clear
With no colors in our skin
'Til we let the spectrum in

Say my name
And every color illuminates
We are shining
And we will never be afraid again

And when we come for you
We'll be dressed up all in blue
With the ocean in our arms
Kiss your eyes and kiss your palms

And when it's time to pray
We'll be dressed up all in grey
With metal on our tongues
And silver in our lungs

Say my name
As every color illuminates
We are shining
And we will never be afraid again

And when we come back we'll be dressed in black
And you'll scream my name aloud
And we won't eat and we won't sleep
We'll drag bodies from a ground

So say my name
And every color illuminates
And we are shining
And we'll never be afraid again




-Be-brave-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts