Sunday, December 1, 2013

Once Upon A December


The 1st day of December's been pretty nice: favourite idleness till lunch, then quick cleaning up my room and watching different series during all day! Yesterday I realized I hadn't watched 2 episodes of "The Carrie Diaries"! Also there's an episode of "The Originals" in turn.
It's snowing outside - real winter, everything's white. I've not gone out today, and don't feel up to, but I fully imagine how it feels like.
My dad started repairing our bathroom, so it's become hard to use it comfortably. But when my dad finishes, the bathroom will be nice. By the way, everything new and necessary starts and appears now, right before my leaving home for another city I'll be study in. New rank at our school, new furniture in our classroom, new buildings and places in our city, new bathroom in our flat, - everything I can like shows up when I don't already need it.
How am I going to spend the rest of the day? I should learn a poem by heart, write my literature home task and read for myself.
Since tomorrow I'll start buying New Year's gifts for my friends. I've already found some ideas; and Dasha has asked me of a certain gift, so she'll get it. New Year celebrations is my favourite part of winter.
And the song of the day will be "Once Upon A December" - a waltz sung by the main character from my most favourite animated film "Anastasia". I seem to know every line from the film! I've watched it for hundred times and won't stop doing it again and again. This song has as many versions in different languages as there are versions of "Anastasia" for such amount of countries.


Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December


Be brave, enjoy December


P.S. I've used my cars-lights from Japan to see the keyboard, becase it's already dark and I'm too lazy to turn the ligths on. But instead boring lamp I've got a local disco with myself and my cat! Yey!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts