Monday, December 9, 2013

(Not) My Day

Today was really interesting, I had lots of different emotions from slight pain to the greatest happiness! And here's my madness...
Yesterday I washed my trousers I wore today. On my way to school in the morning my friends and I walked a slippery path, because all paths and ways are slippery now - thanks, winter! So, at the turning I slipped on the ice and fell! I fell on my left knee, so my trousers were dirty again! Only yesterday I made them clean - and today all my yesterday's work went down the pipe! DOWN A SLIPPERY ICE PIPE! And my sweet friends couldn't help me not to fall, though they helped me stand up - what good boys. I'd warned them before that I tended to slip on the ice, but who knew it would come so soon? lol
Then we had probably the funniest day at school. There wasn't anyone who didn't burst out laughing during the day.Of course, it started with my Dasha and I at the first lessons of literature, and next history and biology went like a moment. At the biology lesson we wrote a test, and our teacher didn't really care how we were doing that: our classmates ran around the classroom looking for someone to copy off from, everybody discussed the answers, Dasha and I screamed "NO" here and there to prayers "Give me the aaansweeeers!! PLEEAAAASSSEEE".  At that lesson we all turned drunk and smoked, too much fun for the biology test.
After school I had some free time, and another Dasha-Cherry Lady asked me to keep her company to the shop. I agreed, and we also had a lot of fun there. We had lunch in the cafe, and there my second story happened. I wanted to the toilet and asked a waitress if their cafe had the toilet. She showed me the direction, and the toilet's door turned out to be outside. Ok, I found it, everything good, but the time to go back came, and I... I couldn't open the door. I was locked in the toilet! OH SHIIIIEEEET! But I didn't really panicked. I tried again and again to open that damn door, and then I called my friend. She came and opened me with saying that I should've just pushed the door harder. I answered I had done everything I could with all my power, and probably the door-handle with the lock froze outside. All in all, it was totally craziness, but still I bought a new light garland (though my old one isn't broken, so now I have MORE GARLANDS) and some cosmic and unnecessary tinsel. That's called happiness.

Olga Christ. Get it? So New Year Jesus >:D
But it was the end of my happiness - I went to my math extra lesson with my aunt. Today we solved some stuff with trigonometry. OH MY LOVELY TRIGONOMETRY how much I hate you. It's always hard to love something you can't understand and, mostly, won't use in the future. And here goes my trigonometry. I can write a post of love about literature, but also there's about to be a post of hatred about mathematics. Thankfully, my aunt is a nice woman, she always explain me everything I don't understand and don't punish me for not knowing something. But yet I need to learn basic trigonometry things.
When coming back home, I felt a strange thing - I didn't like the smell of dad's fried mushrooms. I almost hated it while my dad was finishing to cook them. For the record, I adore mushrooms (maybe, excepting mushrooms crisps). But I guess I've eaten them toooo much this period, so I didn't eat them today and I nearly threw up breathing in the air full of the smell of fried mushrooms. My mom called it mushroom toxicosis, lol.
The song of the day? I don't know, all day I've been listening to "I Love You" by Woodkid, but you know lately I made it TSOTD. Let it be a good old song "Ride It" by Jay Sean.


Be brave, stay stood


P.S. My classmate said he'd take care of the organization of our New Year party - so cool! I hope he'll find a pretty nice place to party at :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts