Monday, June 17, 2013

When You're Around Me

I'm the one who left you, you're not the one who left me
Marina And The Diamonds, "Radioactive"

I've spent all day at home, therefore I've watched some things.
Firstly, I watched Shakespeare's play "Much Ado About Nothing" starring adorable David Tennant and lovely Catherine Tate with Russian subs, of course. What a wonderful thing! "Digital Theatre" recorded it, so now everyone can watch British theatre performances, thanks to them. Well, "Much Ado About Nothing" is a comedy about the whims of life and love; David and Catherine are absolutely brilliant there! The play is hilarious. And Tom Bateman played Claudio was awesome. It's one  more confirmation that David Tennant and Catherine Tate are totally amazing actors. Love them



After the play I watched a movie "Monte Carlo" with Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, new for me Katie Cassidy, Glee's Cory Monteith and Catherine Tate again! The story's about three girls having adventures in France. One thing I must admit being a girl is the guys are handsome. And I liked Leighton Meester there.



And yesternight I watched "Valentine's Day" by Garry Marshall starring many many many people. Garry Marshall also made "New Year's Eve" even after "Valentine's Day", so the structure is the same - some stories connected with each other. I want to mark out Ashton Kutcher, he's sweet again, and Bradley Cooper with... an interesting and unexpected character. Generally I really loved the movie and was crying as a little bitch.




Tomorrow the first rehearsal for the Japan trip will be. I hope I'll learn everything easily.
Moreover, the last week in my city in June starts. Let me prepare to the U.S.A.!
And the song of the day will be "Radioactive" by fabulous Marina And The Diamonds. When I heard it for the 1st time, I didn't like the song; but I listened to it one more time yesterday and fell in love.


Lying on a fake beach
You'll never get a tan
Baby I'm gonna leave you drowning until you reach for my hand

In the night your heart is full and by the morning empty
But baby I'm the one who left you, you're not the one who left me

[Chorus]
When you’re around me, I’m radioactive
My blood is burning, radioactive
I'm turning radioactive
My blood is radioactive
My heart is nuclear
Love is all that I feel
I'm turning radioactive
My blood is radioactive

Waiting for the night fall, for my heart to light up
Oh baby I want you to die for, for you to die for my love

In the night your heart is full and by the morning empty
But baby I'm the one who left you, you're not the one who left me

[Chorus]
When you’re around me, I’m radioactive
My blood is burning, radioactive
I'm turning radioactive
My blood is radioactive
My heart is nuclear
Love is all that I feel
Ready to be let down
Now I’m heading for a meltdown

[Bridge]
Tonight I feel like neon gold
I take one look at you and I grow cold
And I grow cold...
And I grow cold...

[Chorus]
When you’re around me, I’m radioactive
My blood is burning, radioactive
I'm turning radioactive
My blood is radioactive
My heart is nuclear
Love is all that I feel
Ready to be let down
Now I’m heading for a meltdown



Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts