Monday, June 10, 2013

Sleepless and Limitless Night Of The Great Gatsby

A night with my friend went brilliant! We had much fun, watching films and singing our favourite songs aloud so loud.
The first movie we'd watched was OH MY GOD "The Great Gatsby". If I watched the film earlier I would write a big good post about it. But all the articles have been already written, so I have to say only that I totally fell for this movie, Leonardo DiCaprio played Mr. Gatsby so amazing, music's fantastic (yeah, you know). I've also always admired that time - the beggining of the XX century. I stop here.






The second movie we'd watched was "Limitless". What a cool film too! The plot's about magic pills making your brains work with all their power instead of regular 20%. I wish I had some those pills! But unfortunately they capture you like drugs.




I keep on telling everyone my awsome story about my travel to Vladivostok. Noone can believe I had to fly there only to make the finger-prints.
Soon our friend, ex-classmate Yulia will arrive here. Now she lives and studies in the South Korea, but on the holidays she visits her parents and us. Frankly I won't have a lot of time to spend with her, because I'll go to the U.S.A in some days after her arrival. And ouh, I'll depart exactly on her birthday.
And the song of the day will be a song by my favourite adorable Eric Saade. My friend and I sang it last night, and it perfectly describe us that time. Welcome "Sleepless"!



Be brave to stay awake all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts