Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Snow White in LA

The day X is coming closer and closer, and my 3 main days has come today. So today my mom and I did a little shopping, and we've bought next to nothing: 4 pairs of shoes (for 2 pairs for each of us), a trousers for mom, a charging for my camera's accumulator (finally!) and some things to protect my skin from American sun. I've decided not to get tanned, because as I said before, I'm not made for it. And I don't care if people are indignant at me something like "You've just come back from the holiday! Why aren't you tanned?", because last year the situation was exactly this way. But I could get sunbath under North sun of St. Petersburg! And even though I'm going to sunny California, I won't get brown or - Lord, forgive me - red. Moreover, my white skin will contrast marvellously with my black swimsuit.
Oh, the sooner the day of my flight, the more I wanna go. Can't help bothering about it! Unfortunately, we still don't have any information about our visas. I hope, the matter is alright, and tomorrow my mom will receive the latest news and my airplane tickets to Khabarovsk. So tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I'll need to revise all my things and choose what to take to the journey.
Last night I scrolled through the photos of last year USA travel of the same company I'll fly with. And there were 23 participants! Oh Gosh, it's a huge amount for such a trip. I'm so glad we'll have only 12 people in our gang including the organiser.
I've kept one cool picture for a long time, but I think it's high time to share it with you. And this is Nathaniel Ruess at "Rock Am Ring" festival, Nürburgring.






I use this picture like this... to the people knowing Nate.




Congratulations to our island, the rain has stopped today. But it's been cold to the core.
I want Lana Del Rey to be the singer of the song of the day. Remembering my yesterday's post about dollars, so let it be "Hundred Dollar Bill". MONEY MONEY MONEY


Also talking about money, I have a chance to get money from the region administration. I've already got some premiums from the mayor and municipality, and this year I can win it too. What a good reason to be a good pupil!


Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts