Saturday, June 15, 2013

Secrets Away

I've just run into one of my favourite songs "Secret" by my 3rd favourite band "OneRepublic" and it's given me inspiration. TSOTD
What's a secret? What does it mean? By the dictionary "secret" is something kept hidden or separate from the knowledge of others. But when you tell your secret to a person, and then the person tells it to other people with the phrase "Shhh, it's her secret", and everybody knows your secret, but you don't know they know, is your secret still a secret?
Why do people have secrets? Because of shame? And I don't talk about the crimes. I think, we have secrets because we're afraid of people's reaction, we're afraid to be laughed at or let down. For example, I hadn't tell to my friends about this blog for a long time till a friend of mine found it. So now it's not a big deal if someone from my environment reads it, I'm rather glad, but I still don't walk with transparencies shouting out "Hey, you! I've got a blog!". On the other hand another person, who wants his blog read, would promote it among the closest people, but not me. Or sometimes we hide something not to spark troubles.
In some cases we just don't want to tell information to people, mostly it happens when we're having bad mood. Having good mood we could tell the same things openly, but when we're 'behind a wall', it turns out like "no, it's not a secret, but I don't wanna talk about it, dude".
What the use of this stuff? I lead to my thought, that we should separate things we should always keep inside ourselves from the things which could help to get success with something, to show us to the world, but we're too shy to open them.
Today I've been on the wedding of the girl from our chorus. We congratulate her singing song for her and with her. She's been so beautiful and happy! I've come up with the thought I'll rock the fuck out at my wedding.
Also today my friend from the South Korea has had to come to our city, but I don't know if she's already here.
As I've said above, the song of the day today is "Secrets" by adorable "OneRepublic". You know the song's a soundtrack for some movies and series, one of them is "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with legendary Nicolas Cage.


I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Send it straight to gold
But I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Oh, got no reason, got no shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
All my secrets away, all my secrets away





Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts