Friday, June 14, 2013

One O Six

Today I'm a hero, because I've done big tidying up in my room. Yes! But yet no, because I haven't found my wire. Anyway, my room is clean, my window is clear, kindness is everywhere.
Last night I've watched "The Hangover: Part III", but I had to do it with Chinese subtitles. No, there was Russian dub, but also Chinese hieroglyphs brought their own vibe. I agree with the people who tell there're less jokes in the 3rd part, but I like the film and the whole story of the guys in any case. Bradley Cooper is sex. I hope there'll be the 4th part, even though they say "The Hangover" is a trilogy.



Tomorrow I'll have the last English lesson in this season, therefore I'm learning lots of words for tomorrow's tests.
Right now I'm gonna play The Sims 3 and make my girl drunk LOL
The song of the day will be a nice song "One O Six" by Jupiter. Get disco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts