Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Project X

Today I might be in Khabarovsk already, but...
So, I went shopping, and now everything I want I have ("money, notoriety and rivieras"). I'm going to make a plan of presents for my friends. There may be not so many things, but I should remember what exactly, and I better write it down on the paper. Today listening to "Back To Life" by 3Oh!3, I've recalled that I wanted to buy their new album there, therefore I hope I'll do.
Dasha and I have watched "The Project X". The film was made by the same guys which had made "The Hangover". That's evident - an unbelievable party with a lot of alcohol, girls, boys, police, fire and no sense. In the end it became epic at all! "The Project " is a good example how (not) to make a big party. Actually, the movie was filming during 25 nights. TWENTY FIVE NIGHTS OF IMPETUOUS REVELRY


Right now I'm listening to Cherry Lady's disk "20/20 Experience" by Justin Timberlake. Oh, it's fantastic! Can't help dancing with my head and my feet, but everything else of my body is blocked between my bed and my laptop.
Congratulations to my city, here comes the weather I call hot hot hot. 
I hope I'll be allowed to the Internet in America to update my Twitter, VK network, Instagram and maybe even the blog. I'd sent notes, because usually right by the time I arrive back home from somewhere I've remembered nothing, and recollect everything during a year.
My mom was presented a bath set, and I can't see it in cold blood anymore. 


And here's your pictures for the night:





The song of the day is "Don't Hold The Wall" by cute JT.




Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts