Sunday, June 2, 2013

Waiting For What Comes Next

I'm becoming more excited about my coming trip to Vladivostok. Even though I probably won't have the Internet there. But it's only 2 days, I hope I'll be ok. Maybe, the place where I'm going to live has Wi-Fi?
Today I've visited one friend and we've been watched the very first season of "Doctor Who", old-school. More precisely we've watched 3 episodes, and each episode consists of several parts. And to tell the truth, it's pretty boring sometimes. But it helps to make a clear notion of the Doctor's world.
The weather is really cold today, brrr! It seems to say: "Hey, I see you became as red as a crab? Oh, it means the Sun was enough, so it's done". Accursed weather, think about your children.
Tomorrow I'll probably go for a walk with music friends and absolutely go to the rehearsal. There I'll say I won't be on lunch dedicated the Japanese organizers, but I'll talk to the American ambassador. Deal with it.
Returning to the Doctor, have you heard the news? Matt Smith will leave us as the 11th Doctor on Christmas. Let's start guessing who will the next Doctor and if there is a new Doctor actually?!
And the song of the day will be a nice song "Twins" by "Gem Club". Get satisfied.


The wind shook the kiss from your mouth
Before I could learn whose twin I was
Your face familiar like a light in the water
Just your touch could cure my lonesome blood
You let go of everything you had

And everything got left here waiting for what comes next
The state of things is tied to me
And I've been careless I think too much
I want to lie still near you I want to
The wind shook the kiss from your mouth
Before I could learn whose twin I was


Be brave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts