Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This could be...

A right chosen purse is a half way to be noticed. I tell you, men would hardly look at your shoes, but a purse... I think bags is an area of creativity, where you can express yourself, especially while we're young. I'm kinda bags' fan, one purse isn't enough for me. Ah, why have I started talking about the bags? Because men around me notice my incredible purse! Not only men, of course, but a woman always notice everything on another woman, so I don't have to tell you girls stare at it. But my choir header and my class teacher have noted my red bag. It's pleasent :3
I haven't walked with my music friends, and tomorrow I won't as well, so pity... Well, I've cooked new dishes today, and tomorrow I'll clean my flat. My cooking skill goes up every time, I'm prond of myself. I hope friends will like the dishes on Friday.
In some hours I'll be watching a new episode of "The Carrie Diaries", hey hey! Will I cry again? Oh, probably. And yesterday I saw "Mean Girls" - what a typical American comedy for girls! But anyway it's really nice and funny, and the cast is simply brilliant! I know there's the 2nd part for TV, but it's not so popular. Maybe, I'll watch it too.


The song of the day will be an amazing song "Paradise" by an amazing band "Coldplay". Listen and dream of para-para-paradise!



Life goes on, it gets so heavy... Therefore be brave!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts