Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Hardest Week

I'm feeling... no, not good. I think I'm sick, my voice is over, I can hardly say anything, and it drives me crazy. Aaah, I should say to my guys to bring me some medecine. Please, take care of me!
Sakhalin's been absolutely a mad place after the snowstorm since the last weekend! Our city was almost dead, we had to go on the roads, snowhills are still higher than a person. Everyone takes photos and tries to make a path.
But today is Thursday, and it means yesterday was the hardest day of past months. And yes, it was. There were a lot of troubles. My cousin had promised us she would bring us special dresses for the dance, but in the end she didn't, and we were deciding what to put on for the dance task in the late evening of the eve of the contest day (we couldn't dance in the dresses we're wearing during the whole event). At the very contest there were many problems with the technical part - but it's not my deal. And some other problems had their places, but I won't type them all. In the final we got the 2nd place, so you should know there were no 3rd place. Conclude.
But after the contest I went to my rehearsal, but there wasn't one, because our heads had arrived from Japan, so we "welcomed" them back with dinner. And then, after the party, I went for a little walk with my best friend. We "celebrated" the 2nd place of our contest's team.
Today has been much better. We with my girls performed our song from singing task of yesterday's contest for the teachers at the school concert dedicated to them. After the concert our form-master, our friend Misha, my girls and I have had a tea-drinking in our classroom, though without the tea - with the juice. Anyway, it's been funny and so cool staying our small company. I hope, it'll be repeated.
Tomorrow will be the International Women's Day. I'm about to stay at home, my best friend will come, and some my relatives will do. At the weekend I'm going to walk with my dear friends.
And the song of my hardest week is the first rock-and-roll song "Rock Around The Clock" by Bill Haley. My team and I almost hate this song, because it's the song we danced to, but I must admit it somehow. Rock!




Be brave and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts