Tuesday, March 26, 2013

During The Vacation

Though I've got the whole week to rest, it seems so little! Almost all my days are already busy (as usual), but anyway it's better than going to school. Yesterday I had a walk with my friends, today I've taken photos for my American visa (and walked with my music friend too). Tomorrow it's going to be a wail with music friends too, if one of them will be able to take a day off from her permament business. What about Thursday, I don't know right now, and Friday!.. Oh, it's about to be a great day! I'll receive my dear guests again, and it'll be big dinner! We'll cook potato and milk steamer ("babyccino"), and have fun, of course. One of our friends will have just arrived from Korea Republic, so he'll have lots of things to tell us.
I haven't recieved letters from Antonio for a long time, so I guess I should write him, shouldn't I? The case when it's ok when a girl write first. But actually I've never felt wrong or so about calling a boy first. What a prejudice! Well, coming back to my email-friend, Antonio will envy I'm having holidays.
I haven't sent you pictures for some time, and here I'm improving this mistake.








Vintage girls, I love them :3
Beautiful association for Disney's Alice...
... and for Aurora. There're other amazing pics for
the other princess also
Three Graces by Raphael







Unbelievable Beyonce (I simply adore that photoset) and lovely roses as I like
Positive Josh Hutcherson









 Handsome Tom Felton (a rare man in my blog,  appreciate it) and a image of the kind I like again
I took this photo some weeks ago, but putting it
only now
And the song of the day, or maybe of  the whole week, will be a fabulous song "Wolf And I" by the Danish singer-songwriter Oh Land. To tell the truth, I've thought "Oh Land" is a music band, not a stage name of the woman. Whatever it is, fell for the song! I can't help listening!




Be brave and find your wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts