Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Holidays

Yesterday was my last day in the 3rd term of academic year, and honestly it was odd :)
In the morning when I went out, Misha was waiting for me without his bag. Answering my question "Where's your stuff?", he said there would be no lessons at school, we'd be just given our school diaries back with term's marks and I could bring my bag home. But I didn't believe him and in the end he brought my school bag at school and back at home. But men are always right (girls, remember it!), and my friend was right as well. Certainly, absence of the lessons is good, but I was disappointed, because I'd prepared very well the day before! But now I know a lot about pain of Rafael. LOL
The rest of the day I spent at home, then I went to my English tutor, and after it spending time at home was again. I tried to play The Sims 3, but it had some problems, so I slept a bit.
Today all my relatives: parents, elder sister with her family and annoying grandmother haven't let me sleep enough! Crazy little nephews, always talking grandma, parents which cannot handle with them and my sister who always comes into my room and steals my things. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
But now sister's family has gone, the grandmom's gone at hospital, and I'm enjoying the moments of harmony.
What about my plans for the holidays, so my friend and I are going to gather our friends together and cook something intresting! :D And we're gonna walk a lot, of course.
Time goes on by so fast, and it's hard to believe that in a week it'll be April! And 2 months more through - and here summer goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts