Saturday, March 30, 2013

What Else?

As I told ya, yesterday I recieved my guests, and it was absolutely cool!!! Though the potato had been cooking for a long time, we had lots of fun, in the end we even played Twister.
Today I've bought awesome light-blue earphones, and they're not expensive and do work excellent!  Also all day I've been followed by the feeling that tomorrow is Monday! But it'll be only Sunday! Do I want to school so much or do I dream of ending of the academic year too hard? Actually I don't really care of the classes, because I'm surrounded by people I encourage and my education goes easy and pretty decently. All I care about is what to wear on Monday?!
I've watched the last episode of "The Vampire Diaries", and I have to say I've fallen for this episode! I think it's one of the best ones of the 4th season. Maybe, it's all because of naked Klaus (with his enormous wish of "friendship" with Caroline) and inconceivable Elijah (who came back).
Eeehheheheehehee, what else? To tell the truth, when I see sentences like this in other blogs, I "ask" the blogger "Why did you write this, if you could think out something, delete your "what else?" and type your topic! Why do you damn type senseless expressions?", but in the end of it all, you can see I'm writing the same holy things and can do nothing with it. Well, in my case it's just given me a theme to talk about, but in the case of all those Barbie-girls... I've nothing to do here!
Right now I'm suggesting a couple of friends watching the movie "I Love You, Phillip Morris", but one of them is against, and we're laughing with my other friend at him. LOOOL
The song of the day will be a crazy "If U Seek Amy" by the same crazy Britney Spears. Everybody knows the real meaning of the title, don't they? I'm just amazed by this anagram.


Oh baby baby have you seen Amy tonight?
Is she in the bathroom is she smokin' up outside? Oh
Oh baby baby does she take a piece of lime
For the drink that I'mma buy her do you know just what she likes? Oh




Love, hate, be brave



P.S.I guess tomorrow's going to be very lazy. And my Shift-button doesn't work well :c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts