Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Now And Then

This week is the last one in this term, so we wait for the vacation.
Yesterday I  received guests: my best friend, my neighbor/classmate and our mutual friend/the guy I danced waltz with. And we had a lot of fun, of course! I had invited them because I was going to cook the gingerbreads, but I had to put there another ingredient, so my gingerbreads became something strange like caramel pancakes. Anyway the "pancakes" were pretty tasty and VERY sweet. My friends and I told each other different stories, jokes, I explained them what chords mean and shortly how to play the guitar. In the end the waltz friend asked me to teach him to play. Well, you know, I'm a terrible teacher, but I hope, I'll be able to explain things which are close to my musical mind. BTW, some weeks ago I had a dream where I explained to someone what musical notes mean. And I do it like a real professional! Even in the dream I realized what I was talking about and it was logical, yes. But now I don't even remember what clever words I said LOL
Also yesterday the best friend brought me 2 black dresses from her almost-relative. They're both cool, and one of them is just the same dress that I wore at this New Year school party, but without the epaulets. So today I've been wearing the other black dress, short-sleeved.
I decided how to read "Emma" more... efficiently? You see, I can stop reading for even a month, then keep on reading during a week and then give it up again! But I like reading, and "Emma" is not an exception. I just can forget of it, can be tired to read anything or just have the lack of time. So I decided that I will read at least 3 pages every day, because 3 pages take less than a minute to be read, therefore it's not too hard doing this and this way I won't stick in the mud. Yey, all this talking can be good advice for everyone, guys! And right now I'm going to read some pages of "Emma" as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts