Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bye, March

Yeah, it's the last day of March today, and as I said my day's been sufficiently lazy.
Tomorrow is the 1st of April, and it means a lot of countries will "celebrate" April Fools' Day! Actually, I'm not a good joker, and I can't say we do big partical jokes in our company. Since I was born, April 1 for me is firstly birthday of my father, so tomorrow I'll help with cooking and won't even go to the rehearsal.
Moreover tomorrow I'll go to school again. I already told you I don't really care of it, and probably it'll be even nicely to meet my friends again.
Here's your night pictures:

Marina's rules for beginner Primadonnas




Today I've watched a new episode of my favourite "Doctor Who". Guys, I must admit the episode is absolutely great! You know I'm against Mr. Moffat's madness about the series (because sure, Moffat's amazing with "Sherlock", but I can't name it normal what he does with DW), but this new episode "The Bells of Saint John" totally deserves being watched. It's even reminded me the first seasons of so-called 'New-School' "Doctor Who". And if you're interested, I love the new companion.
The song of the day will be "Wait A Minute" by the band "Pussycat Dolls" feat. Timbaland. I like the music video for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts