Friday, March 15, 2013

My Shopping Day. The Returning Of Cloud Atlas

I'm really exhausted, though I've had only 3 lessons today! But instead of that I've had to visit an economy conference and then I've had shopping time with my best friend! I've bought really cool things, and here they are.

There're the most important things of all:
  1. A red medium size bag with topped spikes and a long - the kind of bags I like much and usually use
  2. A scrunchie with the spikes - yes, I adore spikes as a fashionable trend of this season! I think it looks very cool and... swag?
  3. Aaaand here's my accidental, but unbelievable purches - a marvelous book "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell with the movie's poster on the cover! OMG It's just what I wanted to buy, but I haven't thought I'd find it in my town. Even though I've watched the movie, my friend and I like reading the original books after. 
You see, I'm very excited, but it's not over! I've also bought a liquid eye-liner "Glam'Eyes" by my favourite "Rimel", 'cause my last one is going to be used up, a couple of nail polishes by "Yllozure" - a new brand for me, moreover one of the polishes is free, and a lip gloss by Russian "L'Etoile" for my mom. She likes ;)



Well, the market's made me tired, and I don't sleep enough last days, so I hope today I'll go to bed in time.
The song of the day will be a cool remix of Yuksek for the song "Heavy Cross" for Dior's ad. I put the original version and the remixed one. Feel the power!






Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts