Saturday, August 17, 2013

Room To Write

Today I've fallen in writing and reading.
I keep on reading "The Master And Margarita". Probably, I won't finish it the book this week (so, tomorrow), because to tell the truth the book doesn't come easy to me.
Also today I've opened "Room To Write" by Bonni Goldberg which I bought in the USA, and have done the 1st task. I've been asked to write about a word having more that one meaning. I've written in Russian, and I think it's very well. I've put my experiment in LiveJournal, so people could follow my steps. Why not?


Moreover, there's a novel "In the Company of Others" by Jan Karon next to me. What a huge book! How could I buy it? It's the very case when just hands worked, not brains. But I hope one day I read it completely. BTW, I started reading it in America already.


What about supporting music (is there a thing I can do without music?), so today is a day of Richard Cheese and his guys. They make absolutely wonderful covers for popular rock and pop songs. Let you make your own choice what song if better.










Be brave!

P.S. The weather is the worst one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts