Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Little Of Everything

I spent time with Dasha, and she showed me her latest purchases - new clothes for school. Her choice is really cool, and what about me, so school shopping only lies ahead tomorrow.
Our school uniform this year must be dark-blue for our class. Parallel classes are going to wear black and grey colours. Actually, our school uniform was just black&white, or something official. But now the Government has decided to introduce own uniform for each school and even for every class. Schools decide themselves about colours and cut. Fortunately, we, as upperclassmen, just need to follow certain colour. But honestly I didn't want dark-blue to be school uniform one.
Also Dasha and I watched two movies - one comedy and one worship.




The first movie is "Scary Movie V". As you know, it's a series of films parodying horrors and thrillers of the year. So, the 5th part parodies "Black Swan", "Mama", "Paranormal Activity" and others. The movie has really funny moments, even though it's rather typical American comedy.





The second movie is - you wouldn't believe I've finally watched it - "Fight Club". The movie is worth being watched by everyone. We don't even know the real name of the protagonist, although we don't need it. I liked things about Jack: I am Jack's heart, I am Jack's wasted life... Also now I know where my friend got the phrase "Martha's polishing the brass on the Titanic". It's brilliant.



I keep on feeling ill and it is not well. At forthcoming weekend I'll have concerts with the chorus, so I should recover as soon as possible. And in general, the feeling of illness isn't the very longed-for feeling.
In eight days Dasha and I will go to the concert of famous Russian band "Mumiy Troll". Relatively lately they released their albums in Europe and US and made an English-language album "Vladivostok" (the guys are from that city, btw).
Shady lady said she would go to the concert with her friend too, but she hadn't bought the tickets yet. So I hope we'll meet there.
According my writing about "Mumiy Troll", let their song be the song of the day. Nowadays I like the song "California Dreaming", sung in Russian about living in Russian winter, but thiking about Californian weather.


To make the post full, here's a new dose pf pictures:






Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts