Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Honey Bunny

The past 2 days were terrible. My chorus and I had some concerts in different towns, and the ways there were horrible on our Russian roads. Moreover, I felt myself so bad, I though I would vomit.
Therefore today I decided not to worry myself and just lie in the bed all day long. But anyway my mom didn't think so and asked me to go to the shop. So I took advantage of the opportunity and bought some cosmetic doodads. One that I wanna share with you is a honey bunny "Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist" by the TonyMoly. TonyMoly is the Korean global total beauty brand that's been established in 2006. The best distinguishing feature of the company is bottles' design. It's full of kitties, bunnies and fruits. So sweet! *___*
Well, here's my thing. It's kinda a mineral water for oily skin to mat it and do all good things. "Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist" doesn't hurt make-up and works excellent!


Scanning TonyMoly production I figured out I've already got one lip gloss by the brand; this is TonyMoly "Fruit Princess Gloss" #6 Cherry. My Korean friend Yulia presented it to me and one to Dasha probably a year ago. It's not my pic, I was too lazy to look for the lip gloss over my stuff.


Also some monthes ago I tried TonyMoly "Dr. Tony Ac Control Patch", but I wasn't delighted by the result. Today I read a response about the plasters, and the author said she was glad using them, so tastes are tastes and people are people.


Generally, TonyMoly rules! I'll try to find something by them else, for myself. I saw some their goods, but they weren't right for my type of skin.
Already some days in a row one song's been sticking in my head. It's "Zombie" by Natalia Kills. The first time I listened to it the song reminded me about "Warm Bodies". I hadn't thought I would listen to Natalia Kills until Cherry Lady showed me her song "Controversy".






[Be brave!]

P.S. Honey Bunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts