Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Night

Hi!
Today I woke up in the afternoon and found some money on my laptop. It wasn't a surprise for me because I'd asked my mom about it. And I think dad added a little too. So, money made me go to the shop, I had to buy some food for tomorrow's concert day. The main thing is buying noodles!  I guess noodles have become my habit this summer.
Well, I got spaghetti, and I didn't have just to full it up with hot water, I had to really heat up, so I chose my cooker and felt myself a real cook. All in all, my lunch ended up very delicious, so I'll buy that spaghetti one more time.
Right now I'm playing senseless games from Google Store. I play then delete. Perfect crime.
Go take some nice pictures:





Yesterday Dasha and I realized that the forthcoming Sunday is the last Sunday of the summer, next week we'll already go to school! Actually, we aren't against coming to school, even though we're all afraid of the final exams.
Aaaand the song of the day today is going to be a nice famous song "Your Firefly" by Ben Cocks. I like his surname.





When the sun comes, you’re my shade 
When the moon comes, 
your’re a little firefly 
I love you more than I can say 
No I’ll never fly away 

I’m your firefly, I’m your shade 
I wanna live in a house that we’ve made 
I wanna love you everyday 
And I’ll never fly away 



Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts