Monday, August 12, 2013

Red One

Today I spent my day with Dasha, and she helped me with one colourful thing - she dyed the ends of my hair with red hair-dye. I bought and already used this hair-dye in the USA, but now my friend did everything according to the rules, how it should be - firstly she dyed me with the brightener, then she took my red hair-dye. Yeah, I know that red ends of the hair is mainstream now, but there was no other good colour, and anyway I like it. The main thing is not to photograph yourself with duck-face. Amen.


It's almost the middle of August, so I have to prepare to school. Yesterday I checked my last year copybook and figured out, that I don't have to but new copybooks! But I had bought some in Japan, because then I hadn't known I'd had sufficient amount of copybooks. Probably, I'll use my new Japanese copybooks for exam's preparations. EXAMS!!!
Today Dasha and I have watched "Now You See Me". What a cool movie! Magic or deception? What do you prefer? A character of Mark Ruffalo is very interesting.



Seeing the title of the post, I'm sure you've remembered about a famous music producer. Before writing this post I haven't known he's Moroccan-Swedish. Well, as the song of the day, I offer a song made with his participation - "Poison" by Nicole Scherzinger.


And some pictures for your night:








Be brave, don't lose last summer weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts