Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tired, Just Tired (Happy BDay, Luke Barats!)

Hey, tomorrow it'll be already my school festival of nations! Finally my nightmare will be ended!! I'm going to take some photos there, therefore you'll see how it would be.
Every damn week I wait for Sunday to SLEEP ENOUGH! This damn week isn't an expection.
Next week my municipal Olimpiads will start.
The song of the day will be "Miss Unknown" by my favourite lovely Eric Saade! *________*


And my usual images for you:


I adore this poster of "Cloud Atlas".
But I had to cut the writtens by myself


LOVE HIM! Have you heard? LOVE AND OBEY!

Also today is the birthday of Luke Barats! He's one from the duet "Barats&Bereta" which makes cool videos! My favourite ones are:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts