Sunday, November 18, 2012

From Russia With Love (Tomorrow I'll Miss You)

Right now I've remembered about one cool song from our Russian DJ Smash called "From Russia With Love". Well, you may consider it as the song of the day, but it's not the end! :) I like DJ Smash provide our country in the international language.


I believe in music, sex and rock-n-roll
At this very moment I'm losing my control
The girls are pretty in Moscow-city
The same on truth in Saint-Petersburg
(from Russia with love)

[2x:]
I always want to come again
I never get enough
I took her hand and then she said
"From Russia with love"

From Russia from Russia with love

I believe in zombies of Moscow underground
I believe in me but they don't understand
The girls are pretty in Moscow-city
The same on truth in Saint-Petersburg
(from Russia with love)

I always want to come again
I never get enough
I took her hand and then she said
"From Russia with love"

Today has been more unpleasent, because I've had a rehearsal for the coming festival in school, and it's been terrible!! We've got 2 teachers and they have different oppinion! We don't know who to listen to! 
Now I read poems and quotes of Kozma Prutkov. Probably my most favourite quote is "If you have a fountain, shut it down. Let even a fountain have a rest."
Now I want to watch a film "Across the Universe" based on songs of "The Beatles" sung by the actors. The film stars by my new sweet British guy - Jim Sturgess. I haven't seen the film, but I've already heard and now I listen to the song from the film singing by Jim. It is "All My Loving" of "The Beatles". And exactly this song will be my song of the day, though you may love and "From Russia With Love". By the way, the 2nd James Bond's film has the same name, you know it, certainly. ^____^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts