Monday, November 12, 2012

Movies's Day

I'm home!
My night with the friend was great as usually. We watched "One Day" starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess. I haven't written I already watched it some days ago and I was crying soooo much! That film shows life of the couple for 20 years. Emma and Dexter was the best friends, but they understood they're more than friends, so then they finally found each other in love, but... Watch the film! It's soooo amazing!






And today my boyfriend and I have watched "Skyfall"!! So exited! The film's release coincided with the 50th anniversary of the James Bond series. OMG 50 years! 
I wanted to go to the cinema because of Ben Whishaw, of course! And I'm satisfied in the end...



I like the fact that Ben, my dear Ben is almost everywhere now: "Cloud Atlas", "Skyfall"... These two big, I'd say the biggest movies are making a future to him! 


And guys! I've started learning Italian! 
The song of the day will be "Helena Beat" by Foster The People. My best friend from music school just adores that band! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts