Monday, November 19, 2012

Not The Best Day Ever

This day has been aweful. After the 2nd lesson I've started melting as an ice-cream and all my day I've spend as a sausage. 
By the results I'm on the 4th place for Russian's Olimpiad. Well, I've done everything I could. But I'm a winner for English, literature and sociology. Whiihooo!
Soon it'll be a festival in my school, and its rehearsals "bother" me A LOT. Though I've already written it.
The song of the day will be "Again And Again" by a cool duet "the bird and the bee". I listen to one their song "Polite Dance Song", but I found them more just yesterday. 


Also I've found a VERY INTRESTING BLOG. It's called "Work In Progress", its owner is Joe Grunenwald. Joe is an aspiring writer from the Midwest. He grew up on a steady diet of comic books and cartoons, and wouldn't mind one day making those. You know, just for fun. - according to the info from the blog. Here's the link: 

And this is awesome Flash by Joe Grunenwald!



Also I give you my night-pictures as usually.

It's marvelous, isn't it?

Fantastic Benedict C. as Sherlock H.

I hope so much




I must be brave. So must you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts