Saturday, November 10, 2012

Now My Life Is Sweet Like Cinnamon

Oh goddy! Oh goddy! Oh goddy!
Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper, "The Big Bang Theory"

I'm so exited!! Today I've bought myself a new mobile phone! Ahhhh!! It's not the model I wanted, but I really like it too!

So my new phone looks like that:


Yup, it's HTC! :D Exactly HTC Wildfire S White. Yooohooo! ^_______^ So I've run around half of my city to buy it... (And my headed picture I've made with my new phooone!*O*)
Tomorrow I'll go for the whole night to my best friend, so there'll no post. Only if there's something intresting in the morning, I'll let you know.
Aaaand the song of the day will beeee... a song with a long title "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. Let's scream it together!:D And how "What The Buck Show" guy sang in one his video: "We are clever clever clever getting back together!(a happy version:D)"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts