Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beauty Saves The World

I'm a girl, and I can't help doing all these girlish things. Though I'm exhausted today like a horse, I'm going to show you my yesterday's make up and today's nail art!
Firstly, I'd like to show you my make up. I was in a blue shirt yesterday, so I chose blue eye-shadows. I tried to make up as smoke-eyes with some my own details. I won't tell you how to do it step by step, because you'll do it well by yourself!



 I use "Luminys" #11 by Pupa.


Yesterday in the evening I gave my salary for the choir, so I've gone to the shops today and have bought there:
  • a powder "L'Etoile" (Russian-French cosmetic company)
  • a base for make up "L'Etoile"
  • liguid soap for a whole family "Dolce Milk"
  • a cot top nail polish "Crack Your Colour" Rimmel
And I want to show you my nails with the nail polish by Rimmel! And I've taken photos for every step.
Let's start!
In the beginning take 2 nail polishes: 1 - your basic polish and 2 - "Crack Your Colour" one. 


Then everything's easy!





But DON'T PAINT A THICK LAYER! If you do you wouldn't get a good result!


So, I use a nail polish Rimmel "Crack Your Colour" #040 Heart Breaker. I like this name very much, it reminds me of the song "How To Be A Heartbreaker" by Marina And The Diamonds.


And a nail polish Rimmel "60 Seconds" #805 Grey Matter. Everyone's always very amazed with this colour, it looks very cool!


"Crack Your Colour" says you should use Rimmel nail polishes as basic, but I wonder you may use every brand you want. 
And the song of the day will be so sweet song "Heart Vacancy" by so sweet guys "The Wanted". Get sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts