Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Charlie Is So Cool!

Well, my day was awesome, I felt pretty good as compared with my yesterday's condition.
I hope tomorrow I'll finally get my money for the choir and I'll finally buy me a new powder. PLEASE!
Today I want to write about one cool and handsome guy. I bet you know him, he's one of the most popular people in the Internet, although he's just 22-year-old for today. Aaaaand his nice name is... Chaaaarlie McDooonaaaaaal! HE'S CUTIE HE'S CUTIE HE'S CUTIE! Isn't he?? *O* He's a musician and YouTube-vlogger. And Charlie's the first in British top-list who got 1 million subscribers on YouTube! Check out my favourite one of his video:


Sure, the video's become my favourite because of London and one cool London's boy! Also many people (mostly teen girls as me) like this video of him:


I'm not exited of his red hair of that period, but now he's dark blond again. And I love this video with Charlie cooking:

Maybe, one day I'll cook it, I like cooking sweet things. So how did he become popular? His first significant video is called "How to get featured on YouTube". But the cause of it is THIS his video:


Yup! He's so young and funny telling us how to be real English. But that time making videos was his hoby; now YouTube is his work.
Did you know Charlie is also a musician? He and 4 other guys are a rock/trock band "Chameleon Circuit". 10 points to the guys for it, because the lyrics of their songs are based on my favourite series "Doctor Who"! Yeah, I know Mr. McDonnell loves "Doctor Who" too. Therefore, of course, the song of the day will be one of their songs! Frankly saying, I haven't listened to any song of them, expect "Big Bang 2" what I'm listening to right now. (And the lead voice there is Charlieee!! *O*) GET IT! GET IT! Even Devid Tennant said he knows about "Chameleon Circuit"! (And I guess one of the members look like Mr. Tennant)

Here's the guys themselves


I've found this awesome caricature in the space of the Internet


You don't have to be DW's fan to like boy's music, so just enjoy! They're really good at it! Well done!
I know, my little goossip kids, you want to know about Charlie's relationship. Not so long ago he opened us that scaaaary secret! He has a girlfriend! And he talked about her in the video "My Public Relationship". I'm glad he's happy, it's so great! 
I think I'm done, guys. There is all basic info I know, so I share all my happiness with you. Certainly you can check out Charlie's YouTube-channel, his website, Twitter (even Karen Gillan and Mark Gatiss follow him!!) and Facebook page. There you can find everything you need else:

And be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts