Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Idleness: How I like it (2 songs of the day)

Today I've taken part in the literature's Olimpiad, and it's been more difficult than last year. But after it our class-teacher let me and my friend go home! I've been at school just for 2 hours! Moreover, my English tutor has said me not to come to her today. Therefore I'm at home almost for a whole day!
Tomorrow it'll be the math's Olimpiad.
I have some troubles with my Steam account, so I've tried to solve them, but I've done nothing but sent a request.
The song of the day will be TWO powerfull songs called "Halo" by Beyonce and by The Pussicat Dools feat. Timbaland. I don't compare them, I like them both. (But Beyonce's one more)




And here's some pics for you:


My adorable Ben Whishaw as Q

Also I've taken photos with my Markiza today. Here's some of them:













Be brave!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts