Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Seven Nation Army couldn't help me to study

What should I write about? Hmm, I don't know. I'm tired so much, but I must do my homework. Well, it's dirty and puddles outside, and I wear my wellington boots.
Right now I'm trying to write my exam paper for geography. But to write here is more intresting than to write the paper. There's Eric Saade in my earphones, and it's pleasant. Oh, come on, Olya! You must do it! YOU HAVE TO DO IT! damn...

Also I'm reading the article about Mikhail Bulgakov. I need it for my literature lesson. Bulgakov is also intresting than my geography. -_-
There's my cat near me. She's catching my arm. Well, she trying to do it.

Now Bonnie Tyler is singing in my ears that she needs a hero. What a great song! 
But the song of the day will be the other song. It'll be a famous "Seven Nation Army". But who sings this song? I propose you some version: The White Srtipes, Marcus Collins and the dubstep version.
Also there's a dubstep version with the phrases of my dear Jim Moriarty from 'Sherlock BBC', but try to find it by yourself^-^




I hope, you've got one more good day. Also I hope you've got a good weather outside. Be brave and GO STUDYING!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts