Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Numb Leg, Presents and Lana Del Rey

My right leg has become numb, and it's lousily. It's lousily twice. Oh, my leg! How it's painful going!!
Today have been pretty good. I've presented some presents. What presents? I'm gonna explain now. Next week a jubilee concert of our choir will be, and today I've given tickets to my music teacher and to my teacher in my general school. And I've given an old present to my other music teacher, 'cause I constantly forgot to do it. 
Right now there's "Diet Mtn Dew" by Lana Del Rey in my earphones. And she's been singing exactly this song for several days already! And my mood belongs this song. I'm melting...


I think this picture goes very well with my mood and with my notion of Lana and her songs


Hurray! It's only 11 p.m., and I've done all my homework! Then I'm going to beeeed!*O*

My friend and I make a graduation album with the photos as a present to our form master. I guess it'll be great! Here's one of my photos to the album. 


Or it may be the other one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts