Saturday, April 21, 2012

HisStory

Hello!
This post I dedicate to the relation between boys and girls, exactly to the failure to understand one another sometimes. It's just inevitability.
Men and women are two sorts of humans which both called "people". My mom says that "men are from the Mars and women are from the Venus". Perhaps, on the one hand she's right. Psychologically we are totally different, and we know it. But how can we find the way to understand each other? I don't know. And need we find it? If it were always good, we would be bored and it would be so easy to get a girl or a boy. 
I think... sometimes we just need failure to understand each other. 
So why have I told you all this stuff of me? I want presenting you my 2 favourite music videos about the relations between boys and girls. There are "Like A Boy" by Ciara and "If I Were A Boy" by Beyonce. 
Let these songs will be the songs of the day


They're both black&white. What do you think about it? My mom would say it's a sign!

What about me? I've written a song! Not just a text, but a whole song! It's in Russian and it's named "Songs of our home". 
And nooow I'm gonna play the Civilization V!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts