Friday, April 27, 2012

Party For Everybody

There was my worst week ever! I was absolutely exhausted! I hope it's all worth my sufferings.
But I know exactly what's worth. Our jubilee of choir was PHENOMENAL! Amazing, terrific, fabulous, great, marvelous, nice, good, exited, awesome,impressive! So, you've understood... I was a starter singing the first song, and it was amazing too! All our concert was unforgetful! Later I'll download some photos here. And afer-party of the jubilee was wonderful!! There were many jokes, we laughed much, we drank a lot. Shortly it was coooooool!
Yesterday and today I was at a sientific conference therefore I skipped my school. Hurray!:D But I presented my geographic exam work at the conference. And now I'll feel calmier at my real examination. So I need "keep holding on" as Avril Lavigne sings.
Of course, I wait summer holidays so much. First of all I'll finish my terrible 9th grade, and it'll be hot, sunny and just good outside. So, I'm glad it become warmer already.-_-
What about boys? A new friend. It's all. Awhile. Ok, my dear "The Wanted" sings "I just gotta let it gooo", that is not to think about boys, and then I'll meet someone. Yeah, sometimes it works.
And today the song of the day will be an unordinary song! It'll be "Disco Rangers" by Skrillex. And as Russia will sing at the Eurovision-2012: "Party for everybody! Dance! Come on and DANCE!"



To tell the truth I've written this post for 3 last days. Because I was tired and every day I wrote a little bit. Now I'm finishing and going to sleep. Ta-ta!:*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts