Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter!

Today is the Easter in Russia and in orthodox countries in tote. I'm orthodox too, therefore I've made Easter eggs,  my mom has bought Easter cakes.
I made the eggs on Friday already. And. of course, I took some photos:D

My dear cat helped my to painted Easter eggs

The eggs and the paints

My result!

I'm not a fan of anime, but I've found a lovely pic. Get it!


Right now I'm laying in my bed and listening to the music. My plan for the day is:
- Do my homework 
- Work on your exam paper
- Watch a film
- Play The Civilization V
- Read
- Do my English homework
I think it's all;)
Hey! I have to read the story about Mr. Holmes "The adventure of three students" for my English lesson. But I've already read the story in Russian, and I get it easy. Also I have to write a composition about money for 200 words in English!! I hope, I'll do it... But what can I do, if not do!:D (Get it, yeah?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts