Monday, April 23, 2012

Let's no fight

I'm tired. Can we just sleep tonight?
Sia, "Soon we'll be found"
Yeah, guys! I've used the lines from the song of Sia, because I'm really exhausted today's evening. We got a general rehersal today before our great jubilee concert. I can't feel my feet...
When I'm tired, I look only this way
Now I'm again writing my homework very sloooowly. Sorry, but "BITCH! WHEN WILL YOU START WORKING HARD??!" Is it rap, isn't it?:)
On Wednesday it will be my test exam for Russian also. And after it I'll go to the jubilee. I don't care about the exam, 'cuase I like Russian, I know Russian well, I will pass it. AND! Today I've knew my mark for our test exam for algebra. I've got "4" (or "B", if you prefer)! I'm happy! I'm the one from our class, who got "4" - the other pupils got less! 
And for the song of the day I choose... my lovely Eric Saade! I choose one of my most favourite songs of Eric "Still Loving It". I'm not sure you know Eric Saade, because he's from Sweden. I found him at my favourite TV-show, exacter a contest "Eurovision". He performed in 2011 and took the 3rd place. But I'd give him the 1st position, of course:)







And here's good pictures for a good night




 
Matt Smith wishes you good mood ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts