Friday, March 14, 2014

No Remedy For Memory

Oh, it's been quite a while since my last post, but I'm gonna manage to tel you about all the stuff I've experienced since that. Firstly...
I should mention the International Women's day, and to be more exactly, the presents I got. My favourite gift was presented by my parents. Well, it's not right - my mom and I was shopping when I noticed my would-be gift, and mom proposed me buying that thing as a present for the 8th of March. And this is... the softest Union Jack blanket!! SO COOL AMAZING CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE My cat also fell for the blanket, and now prefers sleeping only on it.


Then I got little presents, one is pretty more outstanding than others - a "Parker" pen that you may get buying a Samsung Galaxy LaFleur. But my relative decided to give me the pen without the phone. Anyway, I want HTC more than Samsung. Talking about the pen itself, it's definitely not the best pen I've ever owned. It's heave and bold (about the print it gives me). I wrote my latest exams' tests with the pen, and it was awful to do long handwriting with that.


Our male classmates presented us bear toys, tulips and fed us with cakes and juice. So nice of them!


Moreover, I had some fun with my chorus, we organised a party celebrating our bosses' comeback, the International Women's Day and one our singer's BDay. It was awesome!
As I've already mentioned, lately we wrote tests for our main subjects, like we're gonna have on our real exams. I don't give a sht about Russian, I'm confident of it. But math always makes me sad and scared. But one more 'but'! Yesterday my bestie sent me variants we would have, so we were able to get ready to the work. Dasha solved all the tests, and I never did, I wrote only some tasks Dasha asked me about and a sum I always got troubles with. And today we've had the very variants after all! Generally, they were easy, but anyway I prey so hard for my work being highly right. If I've written this test good, I'll get my super-duper diploma!
What about my English results, so they are amazing as usual! I also wrote the latest version of the test, and got... 92 points of 100! It's a really nice score, isn't it? Now I need to write literature stuff in the same excellent way, and I'll be able to enter whatever I want.
The current school term seems to end in a week, I suppose. And if you think I'll waste all that time... you're right. Although I know I should be studying hard to pass all my exams as marvellous as only I can, but I think I'll be sleeping all days long again. Well, everything sucks.
And the song of the day will be my honey Lana Del Rey with something... classic (though almost all of her songs are classic for me) like "Dark Paradise" and "Without You". Get'em all and enjoy!







Be brave, handle routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts