Sunday, March 16, 2014

Libra Like Me

Sunday, whohoo, yesterday my liiife was filled with raaain...
Yup, the lyrics is wrong, but who cares. So how have you spent your weekend? I've done it nice.
After all my studying on Saturday my mom and I had some stuff to do. Firstly we wanted to buy our reserved summer tickets, but they weren't available yet. We let it go and went to... sushi bar! Yey! I'd been longing for some sushi, and that day my dreams came true. We didn't eat a lot, actually, but it was enough to feel myself full with food.


And today I spent with Cherry Lady again. Due to attending different schools, we get together really rarely, so Sundays help us. We visited a moll where my friend bought some clothes, and I even chanced to get a new lip gloss by our Russian brand L'Etoile (though all their cosmetics are made in foreign countries. For example, my new lip gloss in a pencil form was made in Germany). When will I be paid for my advertising? (I was trying to hide a spot right in the centre of my forehead, beotch)



Ah, was near to forget! On Saturday I also figure out my results for Russian and maths tests. Well, our Russian tests weren't checked till the end, but the part already checked was well, of course. I got 38 points of 41. But our Russian teacher has our essays else to check, and I believe in the power of my essay as never before. The most amazing thing for me was receiving 14 points for maths. If turning it to 100 points system, so I achieved 63 points of 100! It's a really awesome result for me! And after the review of the test, I found out that my score can be even higher. So if I do the same great at the exam itself, I'll  acknowledge the receipt of my super-awesome diploma (and I have to). Well, I'll work hard.
Tomorrow the last week of the term will start, then we'll have a spring break, and after it... the last school term ever will start and end by and by. I don't even want to imagine what will happen. Shall I already start to cry?
The song of the day will be "Horror Pop" by Marina and the Diamonds, just because it's what I'm listening to right now. I like this song, because I'm a Libra. LOL



You are a horror, you are a horror
You are the same, same, same horoscope as me, yeah
You're like a zebra, even a tea-bra
You're like a zebra and a tea-bra, or a Libra like me, yeah

I hoped you were a Gemini
But I thought, well I'll give him a try
I never fell in love with other Libras
They were too flashy and be just like zebras
They reminded me of me (they were just like me)
Caught by the buffaloes feasted on for all to see

The weighing scales they broke my back
That's what imbalanced me
I fell in love but I didn't look back
To see if he was looking back at me

Oh I'm a horror and I'm so nervous, you have seen
That I'm a horror, no you're not horrible like me

You are a horror, you are a horror
Why did you have to be the same horoscope as me, yeah
You know I'll make you, you know I'll break you
I know you can't cope with my instability, yeah

Well I hoped you were a Gemini
But I thought, well I'll give him a try (try)
I never fell in love with other Libras
They were too flashy and be just like zebras
They reminded me of me (me, me, me)
Caught by the buffaloes feasted on for all to see (do you see)

The weighing scales they broke my back
That's what imbalanced me
I fell in love but I didn't look back
To see if he was looking back at me

Oh you're a horror are you're so nervous, I have seen
That you're a horror, you're just as horrible as me

The weighing scales they broke my back
That's what imbalanced me
I fell in love but I didn't look back
To see if he was looking back at me





~Be brave~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts