Friday, March 7, 2014

Girls' Competition

Here we go. You know, when a judge calls someone first to give him a prize, it means that someone got the last place...


What did girls' teams have to do?

  1. Presentation of the team
  2. Dancing
  3. Singing
  4. Home task - "Your Hobby"
  5. "Sweet Surprise" for the judges
For our presentation we asked our boys to tell a couple of words about each of us in front of my camera. Well, we urged them. But it was worth it - even though we didn't receive the highest scores for it, all other competitors became huge fans of our video with our great boys :D. In the end of the video our class teacher said some words about the fact that it was our last competition at school, and the next point was (and still is) our graduation. The highest score got a team presented each other in verse.

Our cute team:3
Our dancing task is just another story. Thinking up a dance is an impossible mission for me, but fortunately a new girl came to our class and she turned out to be a pro dancer! So she created a dance for us; we danced a slow romantic dance to "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore. We also involved our boys in the action, so the dance became twice as beautiful. And you know what? We got the best score for that task! The judges wanted teams to present a tender and moving dance, and they got it from us! Yey!




You may understand that the singing task was the easiest for me. We sang a love song ost one Russian movie (our headmistress doesn't like English songs), and it was really funny. We rocked the audience screaming "We believe believe in love! Hey! Ho!" (as it's sung in the song) and, I guess, people liked it. 



For our home task one of our girl prepared a handmade scarf, it was really nice. I hadn't even checked beforehand what she was going to tell the judges, but anyway all the teams got the highest scores.


What about our "Sweet Surprise" for the judges, so it was something cooked by ourselves at home. My gal did it, but we had no idea we would have to present it as well! So, the girl was holding our rolls as long as I made my speech up immediately. *The master of improvisation*

We got hilarious faces on all photos of the task,
because I had to improvise, and it was ridiculous to the hell
And there came supportive performances from the boys. Our man spoke up a poem by Robert Rozhdestvensky called "Everything starts with love", but I must admit that the best things was performed by the guys from our parallel class. They made a little play in verse about typical women with all our nature.

Parallel class' guys. In the middle of the row you may notice
Ruben with blond long hair and Ilya to the right of Ruben
And there was the moment of truth. It was highly shivering! Our class had never won a competition for girls ever, we wanted the victory so badly! And when the main judge a.k.a. our headmistress called the name of our class first, my jaw dropped like "WHAAA? Does it mean we're the last??!" But then she ended up saying... "gets the 1st place!" AND MY GIRLS AND I GOT SHAKEN UP. We simply didn't know what to do, but then I realize we should take our congratulating document, stood up and ran to the headmistress waving the girls to follow me. So I was handled our document in, and my team and I was full of AMAZEMENT AND HAPPINESS! HASHTAG OMG, WE FINALLY DID IT! Such an unbelievable end of the entire school time! I wanna congratulate my pretty mates one more time, even though they will hardly ever read this stuff :)

We are on the stage with our 1st place document
YEY!
Yeah, my dance partner also hosted the show lol
And now we, all the girls of our class, are waiting for Monday (for the 1st time in my life, I guess), to finally figure out how our boys are going to congratulate us on the International Women's Day! I know they've already prepared something cool for us, so I'm so excited and stocked!
And the song of the day will be a song that has already been TSOSD. But today I've made a cover for it, and I really love it, although I know it's not perfect, and I screwed the 2nd verse up, but I still like it and can't help watching it again and again (no, I'm not an egoist). I wonder if it's the sexiest thing I've ever done LOL







Be brave! Be sexy!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts